Friday, November 22, 2013

ReciproCity


An economy founded, on the principle of reciprocity, needs no currency, to act as a representation of value or mode of exchange, for goods and services.

Welcome! Thanks for taking the time to read this!

This project is an experiment in human nature, as well as a vehicle by which I hope to change the world! There are many who doubt it can work but we have ultimate faith that it is a viable model for our society. I hope you will join us, in any way you feel led. Help us prove or disprove this hypothesis!

If you look at the logo above you will see a heart, with an infinity symbol (the sideways figure 8) imposed upon it.

This symbol shows that LOVE is the foundation, upon which we grow this project.  And the never-ending flow of the Eternity Symbol exhibits the reciprocal nature of existence and how Everything just naturally and continually flows back into ItSelf, into perpetuity.

"Contribute Faithfully, Receive Abundantly" is superimposed on the eternity symbol, to indicate an idea for how we create this flow and keep it moving and growing and sustaining itself.

I know that when we give faithfully, and freely, and without expectation of a single specific thing in return, we inevitably receive, in at least equal measure, if not far more. All our needs are met, exactly when they present themselves, for no other reason than that we have created the environment, in which this can happen. We can relax and be certain of our ultimate well-being at all times. That is the nature of the Universe. All blessings, flow back into themselves. All we need to do, to have our needs met, is be a blessing to others and trust that we are taken care of.

I promise!

 As we give, so shall we receive.

We have been programmed to think the opposite way. We were taught that we should work ourselves into the ground for money to buy stuff,  that we should hold onto our possessions, guard them with our lives, protect them, kill for them, fight for them, insure them for more hard earned money, and only share them with people who share their possessions with us, first.

This immediately stops up the flow of reciprocal energy.

I believe that humans are ALL peaceful, self-governing beings, at the soul level, and I am seeking an opportunity to demonstrate that to the world, by creating the environment in which it can happen.

My ultimate goal is to completely remove myself from the personal need to use money. I am systematically working through a plan to wean myself free of the present system. This is my personal choice and I am not expecting others to jump on my bandwagon. I choose this because I am a conscientious objector to war. I have painstakingly, over the course of a dozen years, followed the money all the way to it's true source and purpose. I have discovered that it's soul purpose is to enslave humanity and wage wars. I am no longer an unwitting participant. Now that I am aware I must be true to my own ethical and moral code. I must remove my energy from this system.

I am a slave to no one and I choose peace over all else. To remain within this system goes against everything I believe in and everything I stand for. I choose to opt out of the present economic system and to peacefully and lovingly, create my own economy, with others who see the value in doing the same thing. If you feel called to partner-up with me, please let me know and we'll begin our collaboration immediately.

The exchange of money is not prohibited here, especially when it comes to shipping costs. I just encourage you to attempt to use as little money as possible. This is a very effective and simple action to take, if you are serious about ending the reign of the corrupt financial monster and bringing peace and plenty to our world.

You may choose to buy, sell, trade, barter, exchange, gift and receive, amongst yourselves, at your will. However, I am hoping that "gifting" becomes your favorite choice of exchange. I suggest that you prime the pump, by being the contributor, first.  Once you have made a contribution, you may then feel free to ask for someone else's wares or similar energetic values. Just trust that the intelligence of the Universal Flow will provide the person who contributed to you, with everything they need as they need it. Actually, will it to be so.

I encourage you to think outside the box and re-evaluate what you know about "value". Everyone values things differently, depending on their personal circumstances.

I like to use a bag of beans as my example. A bag of beans would not be as highly valued by someone who has plenty and a steady income, as it would be by someone who is trying to feed a family and has been out of work for a while.

I also hope you'll consider gifting things to people who express a need for something you have... even if they don't have anything to give you in return.

The Infinity Symbol, in our logo, bears the words "Contribute Faithfully, Receive Abundantly" because this is what reciprocity is all about.

I KNOW, from my own personal experience, that FAITH ALWAYS PROVIDES.

So, If you see that someone posts a need, that you can fulfill and you choose to fulfill it, without any expectation of a payback. I guarantee that someone else will do the same thing for you..... and someone else will do it for them... and so the flow begins...

Please, feel free to post your offerings, and your needs, on the wall.

Let's have fun!

Feel free to update your postings daily if your need is urgent.

No comments:

Post a Comment